And Love We Need It Now
On the Internets…
- 28 ways Sex and the City would be different if it was on TV now, including “Smith Jared would be the Old Spice guy” and “Samantha would read 50 Shades of Grey and decide it’s hardly raunchy or scandalous at all.”
- Love Thanks a Windmillion, a seafoam, teal color from the OPI Holland collection.
- The song on that Hawaii Bing commercial is “Ho Hey” by The Lumineers. It makes you want to close your eyes, bob your head, and smile big.
- It’s tough to find cute rain wear with hoods. (Weird, right?) But this Free People Printed Lace Coat is adorbs.
- Watch Mrs. Doubtfire recut as a horror film. It works pretty freaking well.
- Take a look at some of the men’s costumes for The Great Gatsby, designed by Brooks Brothers.
- Read what Leslie Knope would do as Commander-in-Chief. It involves Beyonce and waffles.